Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gauge
The Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gauge is the perfect tool for any reloader who is looking to determine their Cartridge Overall Length for a given rifle in a matter of minutes.
Kit Includes: Two Clamps that will attach to any 1/4″ or smaller cleaning rod
Notes: 1/4″ or smaller diameter cleaning rod needed (Sold Separately)
- Install the appropriated caliber size tip on the end of the cleaning rod (sold separately)
- Insert the cleaning rod down the barrel until there is contact with the bolt face then install one clamp
- Remove the bolt and drop a bullet (projectile only) into the chamber
- Hold the bullet against the rifling with a pencil, touch the bullet tip with the cleaning rod tip and install the other clamp
- Now measure the inside distance between the two clamps with calipers(sold separately) and record the measurement
- The measurement taken can be used as a gauge to check the seating depth setup during the reloading sequence and will tell you the maximum length you can seat bullets until the hit the lands of the rifle barrel
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.122 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.