Hornady Vernier Ball Micrometer 1″
The Hornady Vernier Micrometer is designed to take precise measurements. Its unique design makes the Vernier Ball Micrometer ideal for accurately measuring case neck thicknesses within an accuracy of 0.0001 inch. This versatile instrument accurately measures to 0.0001″ for precise readings up to 1 inch in size. Spindle lock preserves measurement when removing micrometer from work piece.
Notes: Analog micrometer, graduations on the barrel
- Ideal for accurately measuring case neck thicknesses
- Measure from 0-1″ with accuracy within 0.0001″
- Ratchet stop ensures uniform pressure for measurement repeatability
- Spindle lock preserves measurement when removing cartridge case from micrometer
- Baked-enamel finish on C-frame provides durability
- Plastic storage case protects micrometer when not in use
|Maximum Measurement||1 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.860 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.