Lyman Shotshell Reloading Handbook: 5th Edition Reloading Manual
The Lyman 5th Edition Shotshell Reloading Handbook is a great reloading manual for anyone looking for high-quality information and data on shotshell reloading. This manual covers a variety of different topics including: Why you should reload shotshells, getting started reloading shotshells, information on shotshell hulls, wads, primers, powders and lead shot, techniques for loading on single stage and progressive press and a ton of data for reloading lead shot, steel shot, bismuth shot, steel shot, Hevi-Shot, buckshot and slugs.
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
- Pages devoted to nothing but data, this newest Lyman Shotshell Reloading Handbook is the most complete and up-to-date shotshell reloading manual available
- This new 5th Edition covers cases, wads and primers currently offered by all leading manufacturers in all gauges from .410 to 10 gauge
- In addition, the latest and also the most popular powders from Alliant, Hodgdon, Accurate, IMR, VihtaVuori, Ramshot, Winchester are included
- Expanded Non-Toxic Data Section: Covering steel, bismuth and Hevi-Shot, plus complete how-to load instruction
- Articles on Non-Toxic Shot by Nick Sisley. Four articles cover the development, history and current usage of non-toxic shot
- “Tips and Techniques from the Pro’s at MEC”: Authored by Dave Kern, Sales/Customer Manager at MEC
- Popular Case Identification Section: Actual size, full color drawings show detailed cross-sections of the cases used in this handbook
- Slug and Buckshot Loads, Too: Data for Lyman slugs and buckshot, plus a how-to-load section
|Title||Shotshell Reloading Handbook: 5th Edition|
|Shipping Weight||2.075 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.