Redding Range Adapter for Instant Indicator and Dial Indicator
Redding Reloading Equipment has designed a simple and effective tool called a Range Adapter as an accessory to the highly respected Instant Indicator. The Redding Instant Indicator is an excellent comparator which allows the serious handloader to measure and compare a number of critical variables in the sorting of components. It also aids in loading precise and consistent rounds for hunting or the most rigorous competitive disciplines. The instant Indicator has always been an effective and easy to use press mounted tool. Now this simple new Range Adapter puts the precision and versatility of the Instant Indicator in your hand at the range or the bench. This instrument provides an extremely fast and accurate method for comparing the shoulder position of fired and/or sized cases and bullet seating depth uniformity. The addition of the “Range Adapter” makes this instrument more versatile and may now be used at the range or in the field without requiring the use of a reloading press.
- Check uniformity of shoulder bump
- Check bullet seating depth uniformity
- Compare sized cases to fired cases to determine the amount of headspace
- Sort cases fired in two or more rifles
- Sort sized cases for uniformity
- Set up sizing die correctly
- Check trim length uniformity
- Sort bullets for uniformity
|Shipping Weight||0.075 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.